The e-Office product aims to support governance by ushering in more effective and transparent inter and intra-government processes. The vision of e-Office is to achieve a simplified, responsive, effective and transparent working of all government offices. The Open Architecture on which e-Office has been built, makes it a reusable framework and a standard reusable product amenable to replication across the governments, at the central, state and district levels. The product brings together the independent functions and systems under a single framework.
Know your E office website Status:https://jangaon.eoffice.telangana.gov.in
- Enhanced transparency – Files can be tracked and their status is known to all times.
- Increased Accountability -The Responsibility of quality and speed of decision making is easier to monitor.
- Assured Data Security and Data Integrity.
- Providing a platform for re-inventing and re-engineering the government.
- Promote innovation by releasing staff energy and time from unproductive procedures.
- Transform the Government work culture and ethics.
- Promote greater collaboration in the workplace and effective knowledge management.
- Jangaon District e-office Website (for Official Purpose only)
Required Templates for Implementation of e-Office
- Employee Master Data 22 Coloums
- Designation based mail ids format
- Name based mail ids format
- Application Letter for Name and Designation based mail ids format
- File Heads format
- File Flow Chart format
- Hardware List Employee Basic Infrastructural Detais
- e-office Official Website
- Report an Issue
- e-office Training
- Learning & Supporting Documents