SCHEDULED CASTE DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT:
- POPULATION :
|Total Dist. Population||SC population in the district||Percentage of SC population|
HOSTELS / INSTITUTIONS :
|Sl. No||Hostels / College Hostels||No. of Hostels||Govt. Buildings||Private. Building||Sanctioned strength||Admitted strength||Vacancies|
DIET CHARGES IN SCDD HOSTELS:
|Sl. No.||Category of Hostels||Class||Diet charges|
|1||Pre-matric Hostels||3rd to 7th||Rs.950/-|
|2||8th to 10th||Rs.1100/-|
|3||Post-matric Hostels||Inter to P.G.||Rs.1500/-|
- SUPPLIED ITEMS TO THE BOARDERS IN 2019-20 YEAR:
- During the year 2019-20 Note books, Bed sheets & Carpets are supplied to all boarders.
- During the year 2019-20 supplied (4) pairs of dresses to all boarders.
- During the year 2019-20 supplied one pair of School shoes & Sports shoes and (2) pair of Socks to all boarders.
- During the year 2018-19 Dining Tables and Mattress & Pillows are supplied to all boarders.
MAINTENANCE OF HOSTELS & COLLEGE HOSTELS:
(Rs. In Lakhs)
|1||Maintenance of Pre-Matric Hostels||2019-20||211.4||185.01||–|
|2||Maintenance of Post Matric Hostels||2019-20||125.07||110.35||–|
POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS (2020-21) :
(Rs. in Lakhs)
|Sl. No||Year||No. of Students Registered||2020-21 year Budget Released||Expenditure incurred||No. of students benefitted|
|1||2020-21||3210||150.96 (MTF)||95.080 (MTF)||2029|
|306.82 (RTF)||148.62 (RTF)|
PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARS (Day Scholars 5th to 8th classes):
(Rs. in Lakhs)
|Sl. No||Scheme||Year||No. of Students Registered||Budget Released||Expenditure||No. of students benefitted||Remarks|
|1||(New Scheme) 5th to 8th Class||2020-21||199||7.72||2.45||162||For Boys Rs.1000/- &|
|For Girls Rs:1500/- per anam|
|2||(Rajiv Vidya Deevena)||2020-21||196||13.04||5.55||150||For Boys & Girls Rs:2250/- per anam|
|9th & 10th Class|
- AMBEDKAR OVERSEAS VIDYA NIDHI SCHEME:
The scheme is implemented with a view to enable the benefit of higher education in Foreign Universities for top meritorious of Scheduled casts Students and thereby providing them an opportunity for better career prospects within the country and aboard (i.e., countries eligible are USA, UK, Austrlia, Canada, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Japan, France and South Korea) by the scheme “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” it has been introduced by the government during the year 2013-14. The applications of students are applying through online.
The students are eligible for admission in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine & Nursing /Social Sciences/Humanities.
- Under this scheme an amount of Rs. 20,00,000/- will be sanctioned to the selected candidate in (2) installments.
- The Maximum age under the scheme shall not exceed 35 years.
- The ceiling of the income is Rs 00 lakhs p.a from all sources of family members.
- The candidate who are secured 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree course, TOFEL 60 Marks, IELTS 6.0 score card, GRE 260 marks and GMAT 500 marks are eligible.
- In the year 2019-2020 one student selected from Jangaon District.
- In the year 2020-21 one student selected from Jangaon District..
- BEST AVAILABLE SCHOOL SCHEME:
Under this scheme every year (22) SC students selected in 1st Class under Non-Residential category and (22) SC students selected in 5th class under Residential category. Under this scheme (3) schools are selected. i.e. (1) St. Peter Foundation High School, Nidigonda (2) Sri Aurabindo High School, Jangaon (3) John D’ Britto High School, Kadavendi.
|Sl. No.||Year||Admitted Students||Budget Released||Expenditure incurred||Remarks|
|1||2020-21||44||20.1||10.05||Press note already released for admissions for the year 2021-22|